Buckeye Dedicated Driver Position
Educational Requirements – None
Wage/Base Salary – Annual First Year Average $65k-$70
Buckeye CDL Job Description
Dedicated runs with regular home time usually don’t pay very well because of the low miles. But what if you were paid more per mile? What if you were never more than 375 miles from home, were able to go home and sleep in your own bed 2-4 nights per week and always have a 34-hour restart at home EVERY weekend.
Our drivers do 3 PHX-LA turns per week. Our drivers start out making a MINIMUM of $5,564.00 per month if they do three turns per week for each of the four weeks. AND they have a life outside the cab of their truck!
Our CDL Driver Perks:
• We have the lowest driver turnover in the truckload industry because of our driver orientated culture. We know that drivers hold the only position that generates revenue and the rest of us are only here to support those drivers.
• Always see a familiar face! We have 200+ other company drivers running the same route as you! Great friendships have been made here.
• All loads are NO TOUCH.
• All our loads are pre-planned. You will never sit “waiting” for your next dispatch. You will know what your next load is while you are still hooked to your current load.
• You will always know when you will be home!
• You will always have time off every weekend (34 hour restart).
• You will always have a dispatcher that allows you time off or will change your schedule so that you can make your doctor appoints or attend family events!
• NO FORCED DISPATCH
Commercial Driver Experience Requirements
- Must possess a Class A CDL
- Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer Experience
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years
- Driving/Safety record must meet DSL’s minimum requirements
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 7 years
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years the applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of DSL, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry
- Must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation
NOTE: An accident is considered to be a DOT Recordable accident if any of the following conditions exist:
- Fatality or bodily injury requiring medical treatment away from the scene
- One or more vehicles are towed from the scene of the accident
NOTE: Except as mandated by FMCSA regulations, a criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant solely because the person has been convicted of a crime. We will conduct an individualized assessment and evaluate whether the conviction disqualifies the applicant. Although prior convictions or pleas may not automatically disqualify you from consideration, failure to disclose a conviction that has not been lawfully expunged will constitute falsification of your application and will disqualify you from employment.
All applications which meet DSL’s minimum hiring requirements, and for which there are positions available, will be processed and a complete background investigation will be conducted. This investigation will include verification of past and present employment, a current MVR for all states in which applicant has held a license, as well as criminal and credit reports. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the applicant successfully completing a DOT physical, physical abilities testing, a DOT drug screen and a driving test.
GET STARTED NOW